According to the Fiqh Council of North America, the first day of the blessed month of Ramadan will be Tuesday, April 13, 2021. Eid Day will be Thursday, May 13, 2021.
The Muslim Society of PEI wish you a blessed Ramadan and here are plans for the holy month
For Fajr and Maghrib updated times, check Prayer Times
- Taraweeh prayers (11 rak’aa) will begin right after Isha prayers, we will pray Taraweeh every night in both floors
Iftar and Food Baskets
- 35 Iftar meals will be ready on a first come first served basis as follows:
- 20 Iftar meals will be served inside the masjid (basement) for a maximum of 20 people
- 15 Iftar meals will be ready for takeout
- Food baskets will be distributed to whoever needs them
- Please contact the Executives:
- If you know someone in need of the food basket
- If you are willing to participate in iftar with meals or monetary donations
- If you are available to volunteer your time to help in serving Iftar and delivering it
The Muslim Society of PEI strongly encourages the Muslim community to follow the official health guidelines and instructions to help prevent the possibility of spreading and transmitting COVID-19.
We ask Allah, Suhana’hu wa ta’ala, to lift this pandemic from us and to protect us and the rest of the country and all countries and all peoples. Amen.